Pollution at the Bazaar

Pollution at the Bazaar
Greetings from the other side

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Meet the Fakhers

This is my Uncle Fakhr and his wife Mansoor Khanoum's family. He has 6 children and I saw 5 of my cousins while I was there: Majid, Hamid and his family, Said and his wife Fatimeh, Ali and his family, and Azadeh and her husband Naveed, who are both preparing to be doctors and helped me when I got sick there. The whole family was very warm and generous to me.


This is Amoo Fakhr and his wife, my aunt, Mansoor Khanoom.




I had a very sweet evening walking around the park with Majid where we ate roasted beets at the cafe there. I remembered Majid from my childhood when he lived in San Jose and we had a good time catching up.



Here is cousin Hamid with his family. He has a store in the bazaar not far from his brother Ali's store.



Saeid and Fatimeh were a lot of fun and very kind to me. They had me over for dinner and took me for a walk in the park where we laughed a lot together.



This is Ali and his family.



Azadeh and Navid were a wonderful couple who are expecting our newest member of the family: little boy Boorna who will be with us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment