Pollution at the Bazaar

Pollution at the Bazaar
Greetings from the other side

Monday, December 6, 2010

Second Cousins on my Grandfather's side

Yegi and Zohreh are my second cousins, daughters of my Grandfather's brother, Pedar Jon. Roxaneh, Afsaneh, and their brother Kayhan are their siblings. They have a very close family where parents sometimes build apartment buildings and put all their children in the different apartment units above them so they can all be together. I liked how all the little cousins could run around and live so close to each other.


This is Mona and her daughter Deena and her sister Negar, with Yegi their aunt.


This is Negar with her niece Deena.


Here is Roxaneh at a family dinner.


Mona and her husband Emad standing over her sister Honeeyeh.


Here are almost all of the siblings (Afsaneh is missing): Zohreh, Roxaneh, Kayhan, and Yeganeh (Yegi).


I had fun playing with Nargess and Amir Hussein (Honeeyeh's children).

No comments:

Post a Comment